Sunday 5 December 2010

Skoda -

We haven't really blogged about ads - more how to get into advertising, but I thought I would just throw one in now. I recently went and saw Harry Potter (had to be done) and my favourite part of the cinema is always the good ads. I noticed that the ads were jam packed with different car adverts!! Obviously making it hard for the bad ones to stand out (poor media planning??). However, this is currently my favourite one of the bunch, that stuck out miles compared to the others. I seem to love all the Skoda adverts and was happy to see that the latest wasn't a let down.

The link between the previous ad (Skoda Cake) and this one really works well. In particular, I think the music makes this ad what it is. Perhaps that's just me? Any thoughts on it?

Check it out if you haven't seen it...


http://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialFabiavRS?v=NmZNvGHtMbo&feature=pyv&ad=10636006639&kw=skoda%20advert

No comments:

Post a Comment